What is PostbyMe?
PostbyMe is a website which turns Comments into points and these points will be equivalent to funds or money.
How to Raise Funds at PostbyMe?
- You need to be a Post Contributor to raise funds at PostbyMe. If the post received comments, it will earn points.
- The comments will be a point system, 10 comments = 1 point.
- If the post contributor collected a minimum of 50 points = $20 or Php1000, post contributors can request to withdraw the raised funds through email at email@example.com. (Subject: Request to Withdraw Funds)
- Raised funds can also be reused to post or send comments again within PostbyMe website but need to request through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Subject: Request to Reuse Funds)
- Comment points can come from all the posts submitted by the same post contributor in PostbyMe.
- As a post contributor, you can share your PostbyMe posts to other social media website but only comments in PostbyMe website will be counted.
- Bank and other charges or fees will be handled by the post contributor or recipient so it is advisable to withdraw at least $100 or Php5000.
- Once payment is requested, it will be processed from 30 up to 60 days for validation purposes. We advised to have a Paypal account for faster transaction. Other bank or payment channels will depend in PostbyMe’s discretion.
- We will only allow and transact to the original email address of the post contributor in withdrawing the raised funds to avoid fraudulent activities.
Donation Buttons (For now, it is US Dollar $1 or Philippine Peso 55, but may change in the future):
- Post (USD) – this is a US Dollar donation to make our website continue working and pay our bills (hosting, domain, upgrades, etc). Post (PHP) is the Philippine Peso equivalent of Post (USD).
If you choose this button, we will post up to 5 images or written post that you will submit to us, as a token of our appreciation for your donation to us. If it is a video, we can post 1 one-minute video you have submitted.
- Comment (USD) – this is a US Dollar donation that will be given to the post contributor or people who submitted quality posts to our website and PostbyMe’s manpower. Comment (PHP) is the Philippine Peso equivalent of Comment (USD). If you choose this button, we will post up to 5 comments for same or different posts that you want to leave a comment in our website.
- Donate – this is for other donation amount you want to donate at PostbyMe .
Read more from our Terms and Conditions of Use.
How to be a Post Contributor in PostbyMe?
- Go to https://www.postbyme.com/
- Click the button Post (USD) if you want to donate in US Dollars or Post (PHP) if Philippine Peso. You can see this button at the side or lower part of the site or you can click here Donation Buttons.
- Process donation through Paypal. You can choose to have a Paypal account (advisable) or just donate directly using your debit or credit card. PostbyMe will not have your bank account details because Paypal will process the transaction. Please take note the Paypal Confirmation code.
- After Paypal transaction is done, you will be routed to the Submit Post page. Please follow the procedure. You can send up to 5 images or up to 500 words written posts or 1 one-minute video per donation. Images can be uploaded or via link-type from your other public social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram etc. For videos, kindly send us link-types only for faster posting (you can upload videos first via Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook or other video website and then submit the link to us through the Message area).
- Click Submit. Kindly monitor from 24 to 48 hours for the post to show on the website. It may take shorter or longer than the said timeframe depending on the post’s contents.
***If you are an advertiser, kindly send us an email with the Subject: Advertiser through email@example.com.
How to Comment in PostbyMe?
- Go to https://www.postbyme.com.
- Click the button Comment (USD) if you want to donate in US Dollars or Comment (PHP) if Philippine Peso. We will only post your comments once this is done. You can see this button at the side or lower part of the site or you can click here Donation Buttons.
- Process donation through Paypal. You can choose to have a Paypal account (advisable) or just donate directly using your debit or credit card. Postbyme will not have your bank account details because Paypal will process the transaction. Please take note the Paypal Confirmation code.
- Choose post/s that you want to leave a comment. You can leave up to 5 comments per donation. It can be on the same or different posts.
- Input your Name (Name you want to see in the comment), your email address (same email address you used in Paypal. Email address will not be shown in the comment) and comment at the Leave a Reply section under the post.
- Click the button Submit. Kindly monitor from 24 to 48 hours for the comment to show in the post. It may take shorter or longer than the said timeframe depending on the comment’s contents.
***Please ensure that the email address you used in Paypal will be the same email address you will use to leave a comment.
What are the Posting Guidelines?
We encourage PostbyMe users to post and upload their own works or content. It should be in a good way, good manner, respectful, professional, funny, witty, artistic, or anything that will make a person feel better. All posts will be subject to PostbyMe’s approval and discretion.
We accept any type of posts and upload, that you will also post in your own social media network, which you think will be worthy in gaining comments or applaud from other people but are not limited to the following:
- Own Artwork (paintings, sketch, drawings, etc).
- Own Literature (stories, poems, song lyrics, diary, conversation, reviews, etc).
- Own Photos (selfies, photoshoots, photography, etc).
- Own 1-minute or less Videos (how to do videos, short songs, short movies, etc).
- Others that are compliant to the standard posting and uploading guidelines of PostbyMe.
PostbyMe will not tolerate and delete posts and uploads that have abusive, obscene and pornographic content. Other negative posts and uploads will be deleted or approved but subject to PostbyMe’s discretion: personal beliefs, insulting or negative remarks to certain topics (such as but not limited to racial, ethnic, gender-based, political), slurs or offensive, disrespectful, slanderous, threatening, personal information that is against privacy of a person, copyrighted materials, fake news, false personas, posers, external links and other negative posts and uploads. Posts and uploads such as political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, links/posts/uploads with viruses or malware, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages are also banned on PostbyMe.
You can submit post at PostbyMe for any of these reasons but not limited to:
- If you have solicitation contests like pageants or singing contests may it be for your school, company, etc.
- If you are a celebrity and wants to know if you are really famous and have fans who will support you especially if you have a charity cause or just to know if you are worth their likes or comments.
- If you want to stay away from bashers but still want to post what you want to post. If they made a negative comment, we can just hide or delete it for you. Who wants to waste money to bash anyway?
- If you have an artwork, photography and other talents that you want to post or show the world but does not know where to start or just want to try the waters if people will like it or wants to post it without your friends or family judging you, PostbyMe is here for you.
- If you want to post for personal reasons.
- Other reasons that is not included here.
Read more from our Terms and Conditions of Use under Posting Guidelines.